Thursday 9 July 2020

TravelPharm and Trustpilot,review censorship collusion


A couple of weeks ago I ordered some antihistamine tablets from a company called TravelPharm and the idiots sent me somebody else's order. When I called the company to try to straighten out what the hell was going on, I found myself talking to a woman who decided to get both precious and rude with me (a winning combination, as you can imagine). Eventually, I did manage to speak to somebody with fewer personality problems. My order arrived a couple of days later in an envelope so light that the packaging inside had been squashed in transit. Altogether, the sort of performance that you couldn't write a good review about, without lying your head off. Consequently, when a company called Trustpilot (you'd have to ask them why they decided on a daft name like this) contacted me, asking me to review my experiences in trading with TravelPharm, I didn't have a good thing to say about them. I think Trustpilot went ahead and published my less-than-complimentary review and then I think that TravelPharm read what I had written and (some days later) had asked for my review to be withdrawn (otherwise known as censored)! Don't get me wrong, I can understand a company wanting nothing that good reviews, but you have to provide good enough service that you deserve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment